Meals of Hope Food Pantry

According to a 2018 report from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, 88.9 percent of U.S. households were food secure throughout the year. The remaining 11.1 percent of households were food insecure at least some time during the year, including 4.3 percent(5.6 million households) that had very low food security. What this means is that one or more people in the household were hungry over the course of the year because of the inability to afford enough food.

While these numbers have declined slightly over the past few years following a recessionary spike that began in 2007, they still represent a significant part of our population that needs our help.

Expanding our reach in Southwest Florida

Even though Meals of Hope donates thousands of meals per month to local Feeding America food banks, there is still a significant need in Southwest Florida. Understanding that the local food banks were unable to distribute as much food as the need required, Meals of Hope opened our first food pantry at the Golden Gate Senior Center in Naples, Florida.

Our food pantries now distribute our five packed meals as well as food from the local food banks, Operation Blessings, Farm Share, local grocery stores, and private donations to 3700 families each week.

Meals of Hope Mobile Food Pantry Locations:


Lely Presbyterian Church
110 St. Andrews Boulevard
Naples, FL 34113

Monday 3:00-5:00

River Park Recreation Center
301 11th Street N
Naples, FL 34109

Monday 3:00-5:00

Greater Naples YMCA
5450 YMCA Road
Naples, FL 34109

Tuesday 3:00-5:00

Sugden Regional Park
4284 Avalon Dr
Naples, FL 34112

Tuesday 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm

Max A. Hasse
Community Park
3390 Golden Gate Blvd. W
Naples, FL 34120

Wednesday 10:00-12:00

Emmanuel Community Park
2770 Oil Well Rd
Naples, FL

Wednesday 3:00-5:00

Golden Gate Senior Center
4898 Coronado Parkway
Naples, FL 34116

Thursday 2:00-4:00

Farm Workers Village
1800 Farm Worker Way
Immokalee, FL 34142

Thursday 3:00-5:00

The Current Church
Helping Hands Pantry

13510 Tamiami Trail N.
Naples, FL

Friday 11:00 am – 1:00 pm


St. Mary’s
Episcopal Church
9801 Bonita Beach Rd., SE
Bonita Springs

Monday 3:00 -5:00

First United Methodist Church
27690 Shriver Ave
Enter via Hampton Street
Bonita Springs

Wednesday 2:00 – 4:00

Bonita Beach Food Pantry

Mobile Pantry Comes to Families in Need

Because the need for food in Collier County is so great, Meals of Hope have purchased mobile pantries, which allow us to visit multiple locations throughout the week. We currently distribute healthy and nutritious food, including our packed meals, meat, produce and shelf stable food to families.

The Meals of Hope mobile pantry serves to increase the number of locations where families can obtain food. A family shouldn’t go hungry just because they can’t get transportation to the nearest food banks! As the Mobile Pantry program grows, it is our plan to add even more stops and further extend convenient access to nutritious food.

In August 2020, we opened our newest mobile food pantry at The Emmanuel Community Park on Oil Well Road in Naples.


Collier County: 

1. Lely Presbyterian Church – 110 St. Andrews Blvd., Naples

2. River Park Recreation Center – 301 11th Street N., Naples

3. Greater Naples YMCA 5450 YMCA Rd., #100, Naples

4. East Naples Community Park, 3500 Thomasson Drive., Naples

5. Max Hasse Jr Community Park – 3390 Golden Gate Blvd W., Naples

6. Golden Gate Senior Center, 4898 Coronado Pkwy., Naples

7. Farm Workers Village, 1800 Farm Workers Village Way, Immokalee

8. St. Mary’s Episcopal Church, 9801 Bonita Beach Rd., SE, Bonita Springs

9. Bonita Springs Elementary School, 10701 Dean St., Bonita Springs

Get Involved

You can help by donating food or sponsoring a mobile pantry. If you are interested in hosting a Food Packing Event, you can allocate your packed meals to be used for our mobile pantry. Volunteers for the Mobile Food Pantry Trucks need to arrive I hour before the distribution starts and stay the full 3 hours. Volunteers must wear closed toe shoes.

 Contact us to find out how easy it is to get involved!

Interactive Map of Collier County Food Pantries